Hussebergs Upholstery is the London offshoot of a family business with a tradition of quality spanning more than three generations.
We have our own upholstery workshop, and we undertake visits, collections and deliveries in our own van. Working with a North London carpenter we build tailor made bespoke furniture to suit the diverse requirements of our London clientele in a wide range of upholstery styles.
- Restoration of upholstered furniture (including sofas, armchairs, dining chairs etc)
- Handmade furniture, tailored to your requirements based on traditional and modern designs.
- Tailor-made upholstery items such as loose covers for sofas/armchairs, cushions, bed headboards
- Commercial work including bars/restaurants
- Supply of upholstery fabrics (we visit with samples, you choose and order, we deliver)